With the development of new communication tools, it is necessary to pay particular attention to the protection of privacy. That is why the NINA TESCAR site is committed to ensuring that the processing of personal data is in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and the Data Protection Act
Identity of the controller
The person responsible for the processing is NINA TESCAR, registered in the Register of Companies and Establishments under no. 502 239 916 00013, whose registered office is located at 78 Boulevard Richard Wallace 92800 PUTEAUX
Collection of personal data
NINA TESCAR collects your personal data (name, first name, e-mail address, and others) when you :
- fill in a form on the site,
- contact NINA TESCAR by email, telephone or any other means.
Use of personal data
NINA TESCAR uses the information thus collected for the following purposes:
- To manage your requests, to manage our commercial relationship (order, invoice)
To manage the site (presentation, organisation, statistics)
To send you, with your consent, e-mailings when required by the regulations
To respond to any requests to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data (see the section on “your rights“)
Time of retention of personal data
In accordance with the regulations, NINA TESCAR undertakes to keep your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes previously mentioned. In order to calculate these retention periods, NINA TESCAR uses the following criteria:
- The duration of your contract, if you have concluded a contract
- The time necessary to process your request or complaint
- Your interest in our messages
- The need to retain a certain history of your interactions with us, for the proper management of our business relationship
- Our legal or regulatory obligations
NINA TESCAR may keep some of your personal data on file in order to be able to respond to any legal action for the duration of the statute of limitations provided by the applicable legislation.
Your rights: access, withdrawal and opposition
NINA TESCAR undertakes to recognise the right of access and rectification of the persons concerned who wish to consult, modify or even delete the information concerning them.
You have several rights concerning the processing of your personal data:
- A right of access to your personal data, i.e. the right to receive a copy
- A right to rectification, should your data be inaccurate or out of date, which will enable us to comply with our obligation to keep your data up to date
- A right to erasure (or the right to be forgotten) of your personal data, which may be limited in accordance with our contractual or legal obligations
- A right to object, subject to justifying reasons relating to your particular situation, and the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, in certain cases provided for by the regulations,
- A right to object to any commercial prospecting,
To exercise these rights, please contact us by e-mail or post, providing proof of your identity.
Transmission of your personal data
Data is not transferred outside the European Union.